Babiators Blue Light Screen Save Navigator Glasses in Black Ops Black are perfect to use when your child is watching programmes on their tablet, TV, or doing homework in front of a screen.
Children are increasingly spending more time in front of digital devices such as tablets, smartphones, and laptops. Devices such as these emit harmful Blue Light which is linked to sleepless nights, eyestrains, and dry-eyes.
Babiators wanted to create glasses that looked cool but also protected your child's eyes when using digital screens. The Screen Saver glasses use Blue Light blocking Category 1 lenses which block 55% of Blue Light to help prevent eye strain and protect your child’s eyes.
- Blocks 55% of Blue Light through Category 1 lenses
- Protects children’s eyes from overexposure to digital screens
- If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, we will replace them for free (all you pay is shipping)
- Made from a soft material that is comfortable + lightweight to wear. They are designed to fit kid's faces + don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Flexible rubber frame with impact + shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them - trust us, we’ve tried
Size + Fit
If your child is between sizes, we recommend ordering glasses a size up.
- Classic (3-5): Navigator (H4.3 x W11.7 x L12.3cm)
- Kids (6+): Navigator (H4.3 x W13.1 x L13.7cm)
Lost + Found Guarantee
If your child's Babiators glasses are lost or broken within 1 year of purchase, we will send you a free replacement (all you pay is shipping). Simply register on the Babiators website within 30 days of purchase using the UPC code (12 digit number above the box's bar code).
Boxed weight: 175 g
Virtually indestructible, stylish sunglasses for kids with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Babiators are on a mission to protect little ones’ eyes while they are out exploring the world. Babiators are high-quality, durable, with virtually indestructible frames and lenses that look awesome too.
"These glasses are magic! Not only does she want to wear them because they look cool, but they are also improving her sleep routine with no issues going to bed. I was amazed how noticeable the improvement was, less headaches and not as hyperactive in the evenings now."