100% quick dry leather upper - dry to touch after just 20 minutes after water exposure.
The Bobux I-Walk Tidal Sandals in Blueberry feature a closed toe and heel counter to protect little feet on warmer days. Open sides provide airflow and breathability, the strap closure allows for better adjustability and makes them easy to pop on or off. The Roam sandal is embellished with the Bobux brass icon, adding a touch of sophistication to this premium I-Walk sandal.
Quick-drying leather: The most exciting addition to the 2019 Collection is the Quickdry Collection. A range of retro-styled sandals crafted from a unique fast drying leather. Developed by Bobux, sandals in the Quickdry collection are dry to touch just 20 minutes after exposure to water and completely dry in under an hour. The leather is developed using special techniques to resist water absorption which also prevents misshaping and saltwater stains.
- Padded heel for comfort
- Perfect for confident walkers
- Quick-dry 100% leather upper
- embellished with the Bobux brass icon
- Strap closure for easy-on + adjustability
- Dry to touch 20 minutes after water exposure
- Hard-wearing sole provides durability + comfort
Size + Fit
- EU 23 - UK 6.5
- EU 24 - UK 7.5
- EU 25 - UK 8
- EU 26 - UK 9
Look after me
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid fully immersion in water
- Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight
- Polish every 2 weeks to keep the shoes in top condition
- Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area
Barcode ean: 9420062023631Boxed weight: 323 g
Bobux crafts baby and children's shoes, sandals, and boots to enhance foot development throughout all stages, without skimping on style. All of their gorgeous designs feature a clever SplashTEX internal waterproof membrane to keep little feet dry and healthy on wet weather adventures. Little feet are always growing and changing, that's why Bobux design their footwear to offer comfort, protection, and freedom of movement for all stages of growth.