The Freerider Co. High Rise Compression Leggings in Charcoal are made from sustainably sourced materials in a flattering seamless design. Feel supported with a reinforced, compressive waistline, and enjoy extra lift at the back. These postnatal and early-stage leggings are the definition of comfort.
Freerider Co. postnatal maternity leggings are made with trademarked Flexsupport technology, designed to provide the ultimate combination of stretch, support, and flexibility for the most comfortable leggings ever.
With built-in back support and ankle compression, these leggings hug you in all the right places and help reduce swelling, encourage blood flow, and improve circulation, whilst remaining flattering and fashionable.
- Flattering seamless design
- Postnatal + easily stage leggings
- Made from sustainably sourced materials
- Built-in back support + ankle compression
- Q-Nova recycled Nylon + recycled polyester
- Made with trademarked Flexsupport technology
- Under booty compression to give you that little lift
- Flexible bump support to stay with you while you grow
- Graduated compression from ankle to thigh to keep blood flow moving + swelling down
Size + Fit
If you are in-between sizes, we suggest sizing up for the most comfortable fit.
- S: UK 6-8
- M: UK 10-12
- L: UK 14-16
Barcode ean: 728040161207Boxed weight: 400 g
Freerider Co. is dedicated to crafting baby wrap carriers with the perfect balance of design, quality, and sustainability. Their beautiful designs are all made from extra-strong, sustainable fabrics so your little one remains safe, secure, and snug. Wherever they are unable to make a product from 100% sustainable or recycled fabrics, Freerider Co. always prioritises plant-based fibres as opposed to less natural, more environmentally intensive alternatives.