The Janod WWF Animal Shape Sorter is made from FSC-certified wood and perfect for little ones who will love learning about shapes. The animals are all looking for a cosy den to curl up in. To help them, you’ll have to use your logic and thinking skills to put the 6 wooden figures in the right places.
To make it easier, the holes are coloured-coded for each animal. This early-years toy for children aged 18 months and over is also ideal for learning about colours.
- In partnership with the WWF
- Coloured with water-based paint
- Helps to develop logic + thinking skills
- The holes are colour-coded for each animal
- Place the 6 wooden animal figures into the correct slots
- Perfect for little ones who will love learning about shapes
- Made of FSC-certified wood from sustainably managed forests
Size + Fit
- Measurements: 21.7 x 8.5 x 21cm
- Suitable for use from 18+ months
Did you know? For almost 50 years, WWF has been using conservation techniques to protect about fifty of the world’s most endangered animal species. Janod is supporting WWF’s efforts to protect the environment and biodiversity with a new range of toys made from more sustainable materials.
Barcode ean: 3700217386122Boxed weight: 740 g
Janod is a French brand that has specialised in the creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard since the early 1970s. Their toys have been carefully crafted to encourage your little one's imagination and to learn through play. Janod has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them.