The Janod WWF Push-Along Toy Turtle is a mobile toy you can take anywhere with you that will keep your little one entertained in any situation. This wooden pull-along turtle will help children aged 12 months and over to develop their motor skills, as well as kindling their imaginations.
Its organic cotton lead is easy for little ones to hold and they’ll love taking it out for a stroll. This pull-along animal is made of FSC-certified solid wood (from sustainably managed forests) and coated in water-based paint.
- In partnership with the WWF
- Coated in a water-based paint
- Turtle sways as it moves + has a removable shell
- Helps little ones develop their motor skills + imagination
- Perfect for keeping little ones entertained in any situation
- Made of FSC-certified wood from sustainably managed forests
Size + Fit
- Suitable for use from 12+ months
- Measurements: 15.8 x 12.3 x 6.2cm
Did you know? For almost 50 years, WWF has been using conservation techniques to protect about fifty of the world’s most endangered animal species. Janod is supporting WWF’s efforts to protect the environment and biodiversity with a new range of toys made from more sustainable materials.
Barcode ean: 3700217386085Boxed weight: 260 g
Janod is a French brand that has specialised in the creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard since the early 1970s. Their toys have been carefully crafted to encourage your little one's imagination and to learn through play. Janod has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them.