Olli Ella Holdie Folk Fairy Willow is always on hand to listen to your thoughts and troubles. With a magical wand to zap away fears, all worries will fade once Willow is near.
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall, Willow is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket. Willow has magic sparkly wings that are attached to a soft cotton jersey outfit and he carries a golden star wand to keep worries at bay.
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall, Tulip is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket.
Willow the Worry Fairy is a special edition, rare and collectable Holdie Folk. She comes beautifully packaged in a collectable box and is the perfect gift to celebrate the loss of a first tooth or to display alongside other special Holdie Folk.
- Use with the Holdie house (sold separately)
- Made from cotton + wool with polyester filling
- Holdie Folk can be moved into different posses
- Each Holdie Folk has their own personality + interests
- Clothing is removable + made from cotton + polyester
- Please note: all Holdie Folk are handmade, so some variation may occur
Size + Fit
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Measurements: H11 x D3 x W10cm (full arm span)
Look after me
- Dry without delay
- Cold gentle hand wash
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
Barcode ean: 9353515011889Boxed weight: 75 g
Olli Ella design simple, timeless toys and accessories adored by little ones around the world. Using natural materials that are sustainably sourced, with extra focus on craftsmanship and ethical production, they ensure the creation of quality products with minimal impact on our environment. Olli Ella's creators, sisters Chloe and Olivia, would like to thank you for being on this journey with them, and for bringing a piece of the Olli Ella magic into your own lives too.