The PacaPod Lynton Changing Bag in Black is the first bag with quadruple pods (4 pods.), this weekender travel bag is in a soft buttery leather that molds to the shape of your underarm (or easily clips on your pushchair handle).
It's the perfect size for weekend trips, if you have a few little ones, or little ones of different ages. Outside has a clever system to strap on an extra blanket, jacket etc, with a quick access side pocket which is perfect for a phone or passport. There's also an organising system in the parent area, including a quick release key fob - which is super handy - no rummaging for keys.
- 1x Freedom Pod with backpack straps
- 1x Feeder Pod with backpack straps
- 1x Changer Pod with washable mat
- 1x Clear Travel pod and mini pod on the outer
- Premium gold hardware and branded disc
- Top carrying handle, across the body strap
- Inner cargo hold, which stores the unique pods
- Padded baby changing mat, with micro fleece headrest
- All pods clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
- Beautiful supple pebble leather with hard wearing finish and tan leather trim
- Spacious main compartment containing four pods: Changer pod, Feeder pod, Freedom pod and Travel pod
- Front pocket and inner parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets
- Remove pods and can use bag on it’s own, most laptops fit inside cargo area
- Measurements: 54cm x 26cm x 24cm - 2.2kg - 34 litre capacity + 20 litre extra including pods
Barcode ean: 5060177933506Boxed weight: 2000 g
Pacapod designs beautiful award-winning changing bags that are perfect for all mothers. They create clever baby changing bags that include a revolutionary 3-in-1 baby organisation system which includes a changer pod, feeder pod and changing mat. Pacapod was launched in 2008 + has become a best-selling baby changing bag in the UK for 13 years.