The Silver Cross Wave Carrycot in Sable can be used in tandem with the Wave pushchair (sold separately), making this an ideal addition for twins or a second baby. The carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping and up to 6 months.
- 3 year warranty
- Ultra lightweight
- Deep padded mattress for baby comfort
- The co-ordinating hood and apron is also included
- Suitable for overnight sleeping and up to 6 months
- Base is fully ventilated with a robust hard shell for safety
- Antibacterial bamboo fabric lining helps to regulate temperature naturally
- Includes a fully extendable hood with viewing window, ventilation panel and pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection
Barcode ean: 5055836906250Boxed weight: 6400 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little Prince or Princess, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.