The stylish Silver Cross Wave Changing Bag in Indigo has been designed to co-ordinate with your Wave pushchair beautifully. Sophisticated and with a tailored contemporary feel, the Wave Luxury Changing Bag offers practicality as well as a fashionable look.
- 2 x interior pockets
- Generous interior size
- 1 x larger interior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- High quality fabric throughout
- Interior can be safely zipped up at all times
- Includes changing mat and thermal bottle warmer
- Stylish magnetic fastening leatherette buckle
- Easy to carry back pack style for convenience
- Large internal zip pocket with two smaller internal pockets
Barcode ean: 5055836919199Boxed weight: 1000 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little Prince or Princess, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.