The Silver Cross Wayfarer/Pioneer Bag in Linen is a practical changing bag that coordinates with the Surf, Pioneer and Wayfarer pushchairs, to give you even more storage for your baby's things. There's plenty of pockets, including a handy sealed smart phone pocket and a zipped interior pocket means that you've plenty of secure space while you're out and about.
The pram bag also comes supplied with a padded changing mat, so changing baby on the move is simple and easy, plus there is a thermal bottle holder inside too, so you can keep baby's bottle warm when out and about.
- 2 x interior pockets
- Generous interior size
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded changing mat included
- Thermal bottle holder included
- High quality fabric throughout
- 1 x zipped interior security pocket
- Interior can be safely zipped up at all times
- Coordinates with Surf, Pioneer and Wayfarer
- 1 x exterior magnetic seal smart phone pocket
- Changing bag measurements: L40 x H33 x W14cm
- Changing mat measurements: L59 x W45cm
Barcode ean: 5055836918918Boxed weight: 1000 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little Prince or Princess, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.