The Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier in Black Tweed is perfect for summer days when out and about with your little one. The all in one comfortable and stylish baby carrier has been designed with comfort and ease in mind, making it the most versatile Ergobaby carrier yet.
Offering 4 comfy carrying positions, the Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier allows you to position baby facing out or facing you on the go. You won't need an extra infant insert either as the carrier easily adjusts from newborn to toddler (3.2-15kg).
- Features a handy storage pouch
- Breathable, lightweight all-mesh carrier
- Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Cushioned, adjustable head + neck support
- Mums can breastfeed while wearing the carrier
- Ideal for warmer temperatures or an active lifestyle
- Cooler for baby with breathable 3D air mesh panel
- Lumbar support + padded crossable straps for long wearing comfort
- Supports hip-healthy “M” shape position for baby’s comfort + ergonomics
- Tuck away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) which also offers privacy while nursing
- Extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a custom fit comfort, with buckles on front for easy adjustability
- 4 carry positions: front-facing you, front-facing outward, hip + back with cushioned, adjustable head + neck support
Size + Fit
- Suitable for use from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs, no infant insert needed)
Look after me
- Machine washable at 30c
Barcode ean: 1220000204768Boxed weight: 800 g
Ergobaby has revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative, ergonomic carriers that enable and encourage bonding between parent and child. Their carriers are designed to cradle your baby in their natural sitting position and to evenly distribute their weight between parent's hips and shoulders - making them the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Ergobaby's beautifully designed, high-quality carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's adventures while keeping their little one cosy and close.
“My baby seemed to enjoy being in the carrier, he sits comfortably in it and takes in the scenery and even drifts off to sleep with the motion of walking.”